Sunday, March 26, 2017

window shopping................


This is what I'm not buying online lately... I get a new pair of Sanuks every summer and they no longer make the brown and blue ones I love, btw I only like the Donny style. so I found these grey ones and brown ones that I might get this summer, but $60 each, I'm waiting! I also want this blue sweatshirt and the striped shirt, my favorite brand Norse Projects. I love that color blue and I like the stripes which remind me of the Loopwheeler style with horizontal stripes last summer that I can not access online or in the US. I have 2 trips coming up a month apart and am trying to save up in preparation, so I decided to hold off any spending until further notice. not counting the japanese maple tree I purchases at a nursery on the way home from the gym Friday, cough cough. the chairs below are also on my want list. They are reproduction eames style, $259 for the pair and free shipping, and I think they'd look so GREAT in my office next fall. so we'll see. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many shoes do you have?