Sunday, March 19, 2017

airbnb...hmmmmmmmmm

I can't decide between COREY  or RYAN

EDIT: i fixed the 2nd link

hmmm.  one is cheaper, and the other is an educator like me.  I'm going to Protland in April for Hortlandia, a big plant sale.  I think I already blogged about the $400 credit I had with Delta from cancelling my trip last year , and I had to use it before last Friday so I booked a trip to PORTLAND! ha.  I;m looking forward to it, as I am looking forward to everything this spring that gets me closer to summer. whew!  So what do you think, guys?  Corey or Ryan, both are just directly south of the expo center and on the north side of town so closer to airport.  I'm flying in on a Friday and leaving Sunday so it's a quick weekend trip.  I'm going to decide late on whether to rent a car or just use the rail system in Portland, but I thought I should book a room ASAP. :P  hope all are enjoying Sunday. I am grading papers all day that I put off during Spring break. ha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both links open Corey's listing. Guess he is the one.

dan said...

Dear reader, I fixed the links. thanks for the heads up! :)

Anonymous said...

I choose Ryan. Just a hunch.

d said...

Ryan's place. Have a good time.

Mark Gaulding said...

I'd take Corey.

Anonymous said...

Did you already decide?
Corey has no cleaning fees? Might check to make sure.
I like Ryan's room. Bold color.