Tuesday, June 21, 2016

from shopping a few weeks ago....


I think I posted about running by the outlet mall a while back. here's the "haul" a few marked down items that give me a few new things to wear around this summer. works for me! above shows the Jcrew outlet purchases. 2 button up short sleeves and one long. the print shirt I got on a whim only because it fit well and seemed the thing to wear to some outdoor summer event? the 2 tshirts fit just right and then the shorts were $20 can't go wrong with that.
Below shows a photo of 2 shirts from Lucky Star, I like their sort of basic colors and style, a henly collared short sleeve that fits perfectly and then a short sleeve shirt for, yup, July 4th. :) it's also super comfy.  I actually got 3 pairs of swim shorts but am already swimming in one of them, $10 each so I got 3 since I'm always leaving them behind at the gym.


Now let's get serious, Norse Projects my favorite! below shows what arrived in the mail today. I had wanted this shirt since early Spring but was being disciplined.  I got an email last Friday about their summer markdowns and there it was marked down! woo hoo. and 2 pairs of socks. i can't tell you how perfectly this shirt fits me and how super comfortable the light weave cotton feels. the photo looked more grey online but I'm happy with the khaki and navy in the shirt. from Denmark and yeah I had to pay $20 shipping but man I'm in love already....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan,

They all look great summer wear. But where do you keep them - your clothes closets and drawers must be overflowing with previous purchases. Or maybe you purge your clothes on a regular basis.

Mike said...

JCrew is one store I am having a hard time of staying away from lately, especially the outlet.

And that Norse shirt looks awesome. Very versatile as far as what it can be worn with.