Friday, May 13, 2016

what the.............



I'm not going to DR next week.......... I received an email from the wife there today saying they were sorry but would not be able to host me next week during my visit. and they asked to pray for them and family.  really mysterious. I messaged my bud later, the husband about if that meant I wouldn't be seeing them at all or what... he was equally vague, saying they were "struggling" and to please pray for them.  something def happened but I wouldn't have any idea. but love them enough to be like, uh yeah... I'm staying in OKC!! ha.  I had considered going anyway, and found some great places to stay on Airbnb for $25 a night, however, the flavor or excitement of the trip is gone, not the same. and to be honest I've been so busy this last couple weeks i am really looking forward to just have free time next week ! yee haw the semester is done!! so happy. turned all my graded in this morning. tonight I have to be at graduation but after that, that's it!   I might drive up to the panhandle and see my sister instead for a few days next week. hope everyone has a great weekend. no tornadoes yet this week. another plus! :)

1 comment:

Mike said...

Go to DR!!! You paid for the ticket, its travel, somewhere new! Go for the adventure. DOn't let their issues deter you from going and making it a relaxing vacation for you!