Wednesday, March 23, 2016

summer wear...




I don't if I have the balls to wear the Han Kjobenhavn circle lens shades, but I'm an attention hog just enough that I'd wear them to get noticed a bit. ha. but sunglasses are hard to shop for online. you really want to try them on to see how it fits with the shape of your face and eyebrow line etc.. I like the red ones, nice angular look.  the basic button up shirt or t-shirts are summer staples. the vans print shoe is pretty cool.  the 22" duffle bag in orange is on sale for $80 and made of cordura which will last forever I'm telling you...

3 comments:

Fat Dan said...

Loving those red sunglasses!

Dwight Williamson said...

I think round eyewear is trending now. You have so few vices , a little "fad" shopping will be OK. !

Mike said...

I'm into the red sunglasses too, as well as the Vans.
Do you ever buy from Jack Threads? Just went to a Ben Sherman in SOHO that was closing, and all shirts were $20. I was so disappointed that the fit was so terrible. I decided I like Zara and Scotch and Soda. I want a couple flowery shirts, a couple spring looking ones.