Tuesday, January 19, 2016

topo love......

there is a company in CO called TOPO DESIGN with everything made in America that has these wonderful products for climbing and travel. well what I sort of got all OCD on checking out their site was the sheer design and system of colors used in their stuff. (yes I have a matchy matchy thing I know,)  anyway, why I'm posting this is for anyone maybe considering a solid yet unique and original travel bag; this is definitely one to consider.  The thing is, and you may have read about it before, I have used my Monocle Porter bag for years on all the trips I've gone on around the world since starting this blog, and the thing has lasted and looks like NEW! Porter is a Japanese brand, not only is the bag well constructed but DURABLE as all get out due to the material used called CORDURA,
So when I came upon this site and found they use the same CORDURA material, and whereas a Porter Monocle bag will set you back $400-$500 bucks, theirs are within a $200 or less range! plus check out the colors. ;)  I'm leaning on this travel bag with the yellow stripe and red handles.  My Monocle Boston bag just has handles, my new Monocle Traveller bag has the added feature of a shoulder strap.  The one below has a shoulder strap AND backpack straps for carrying.  Get me on a plane with my one carryon to Iceland NOW!!!!!!  ha ha...

No comments: