Tuesday, July 07, 2015

matchy matchy....



I thought of getting these to wear to a Wes Anderson party, the sort of overstylized resort type look? but not sure if it really says Wes Anderson or not. I may just wear a red beanie cap instead..... :P
Ed. I've decided to perhaps wear just two things together, for example the shorts and socks , or the shirt and socks. all 3 or 4 things might be overkill......still a part of me wants to wear all 4 somewhere, now that I think about it perhaps sitting in a room with the same wallpaper on the wall and then I'd be like camoflauge, nah maybe not.... I absolutely did order those nice matching green converse though!!! ah yeah!! converse always and forever.... woot woot.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Check out the Denim&Supply brand at Macys. My current like that I'm waiting to buy when it goes on sale. Some flower print shorts...
http://www1.macys.com/shop/mens-clothing/mens-denim-supply?id=57979&edge=hybrid&cm_sp=ralphlaurends-_-staticpages-_-shop+men