Thursday, April 16, 2015

vino.........

I woke up Monday morning from a dream which surprised me since I'm not a violent person or ever watch violent or creepy stuff on tv/movies etc... but anyway, I was at this lodge, manor type place in this village and there was a large sort of two headed werewolf in wolf form, and I was hitting it with this big branch on the head and back and sides and bashing it in all over , then the other head etc...
after I ran down the street to the houses and checked on "everyone" then as I was running back up the road I began to swing and shrubs and trees with the branch and was cutting them in half...next thing I found myself moving forward but wasn't running, I was flying, a sort of standing upright and just moving forward above the ground. it was a nice sensation, usually when I fly in dreams it's with my arms out in front of my head....
well, anyway I chose to consider that the dream meant I will rise above the challenges I'm currently facing with so much work at my job and getting through the very busy part of the semester. (or maybe it's me trying to kill the two sides of me and reach the happy ending? ha ha).
I have been SUPER BUSY.. I had a lot to say about the freedom of religion nonsense bills going on many weeks ago, get so frustrated about it, I feel I;m safe just keeping mum.
I helped my friend A move to a new house last weekend. she and her wife and kid. her wife is a wine rep, so I have 12 bottles of wine in my fridge now from the move. ha ha! I treated myself to a glass of wine the last couple of nights which was nice and relaxing. the first one was blech, Wrath Ex Anima Chardonnay 2103.  but the last few nights and tonight it was Cotes Du Rhone Parallele 45 Paul Jaboulet Aine 2010. which was very very nice.  I know NOTHING about wine btw, so I'm just writing all this for you who maybe know something. most of the wine is unopened and a few were, I don't know something she called sampled and then resealed as if new?? and then 4 of them she said drink this week. ha so I'm trying those first and pouring out what I don't like.
oh yeah, I've been watching all the episodes of that portuguese soap opera, and I sort of crack up how many times Xavier is always coming in to his room putting on a shirt or something. ha ha.  anyway, i watcher like 23 on...to the end and it got dramatic! ha  so now I went back to the boring first episode to see all the drama that led up to some guy dating one girl, then her best friend, and then suddenly maybe he's gay?!?!? ha anyway..........

1 comment:

Mike said...

Cotes du Rhone are always good - never had a bad one. Syrah/Shiraz also always good.

Chardonnays are nice whites good for anything. Have sort of a dry taste. Sauvignon are nice and fruity, but light.

Other wines - a lot of reds are good, and there are some not so good.

Whenver my partner see shiraz or cotes du rhone on a menu we order it - reasonably priced, and good quality