Wednesday, March 11, 2015

saving for spring............



Some things I found online and will not blow my cash on as I'm saving to take out a tree this spring. I had an aquarium from the time I was a kid up until into college. Like some kids study everything about sports players, I learned every name and scientific name and breeding habits of tropical fish as a kid. Now I tend to like anything with fish on it, shirts, sheets, towells, prints, etc... you get the picture. anyway that explains the t-shirt. the jacket I think might be trying too hard to wear something unique. but as it's made from woven fabric, I bet it would have a nice hang over the shoulders and chest. And one thing about OKC is dressing in layers is easy and I love to make an outfit with the right jacket to go with, ha. the black adidas shoes just because you can never have too many shoes ;).....

No comments: