Wednesday, December 10, 2014

pack it up!...


well here's what I got laid out and folded up and ready to pack tonight. above show two outfits, the faded shirt with jeans and brown/blue shoes. and on the right my super exciting all day Saturday clothes, the sweater w/ little red dots that is awesome and the new tennis shoes and the red hat for run.

photo above shows another outfit, some tight jeans, colorful shirt, blue wool shirt/jacket thing. But I've decided not to bring the blue vans and just wear the black tennies in the next photo with that.  the next photo above is my blue/grey sweater, also Norse projects online purchase, with jeans and I don't know what shoes yet. :P below is my black shirt and black jeans idea with a shirt layered over it, very nicer red plaid for the holidays! :) and then again, I don't know if I plan to bring both pairs of shoes or just the black leather tennis shoes, but I DO SO love my old pair of big bulky and comfy Doc Martens. photo below on the right shows the coats I want to bring, I got both on previous trips to NYC at the billabong store at TImes Square. :) love them both, but I'll probably just bring the black plaid one on the left.

of course I have to decide what I'm wearing on the plane Friday and either the longsleeve faded shirt in the first pic, OR the black with the red plaid shirt shown above.  not sure yet.  am getting more and mor eecited fo the trip though. woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just in case you might want to go to Sardi's, Chez Napoleon, Josephines or a burger at the corner bistro in the village, I would pack a button down, pair of dockers and a pair of penny loafers..and don't forget a trip to the 3 Lives bookstore in village while you are there is always the pink teacup and tea and sympathy...have a good time

Mike said...

I'm digging the outfits. I am probably going to just wear button downs, sweaters and jeans. I tend to wear dress shoes since I never know what kind of place I'm going to end up in. I like dressing up, and NY feels like the place to do it. Of course my black peacoat gets to come out of the closet too...

Maybe I will wear a few different outfits with button downs and shirts under since you have inspired me.