Saturday, October 18, 2014

come tu sangre en mi cuerpo...

rough translation: Father: Each day dawning hope to see With your child smile and your transparent look Since God has given me proud to have you I want to tell my son that I will be with you always Son: I do not know how to explain in words what I feel But apart from worship I admire and I respect The best father I have and I thank God for that I would like to follow in your footsteps because you are my example Duet: Take my hand do not let go I beg force Let's walk together forever that wherever you go you take If the visa separates us I swear and I promise In my heart that you exist as your blood in my body Father: Now come here with me while I can do I want to sleep in my arms like when you were little Son: Thanks Dad for loving me, for taking care of and protect Never stop lull take me in your strong arms And although I become man I wanna be your child always Duet: Take my hand do not let go I beg force Let's walk together forever that wherever you go you take If life separates us and I swear I promise In my heart that you exist as your blood in my body

No comments: