Monday, December 30, 2013

dan wear...

Went out last night to dinner with S and his bf, and our friend who just moved back to OKC J and his friend from Houston, DL.  we met up at Ted's Escondido mexican food restaurant.  Pretty much talked and talked all night over dinner. S and J are both looking for houses in the city, S is looking to find a new place for he and his bf to move into. and J is looking for land to build on.  We discussed making plans to eat out on New Years Eve, and reminisced about the one we all shared at Pappa Deaux in Dallas about 3 years ago I think it was. anyway the week is off to a good start, I was up early this morning swimming laps, was online this morning and watching some tv. Now I'm going to drive down to the outlet mall on I-40 and walk around a bit just to get out of the house, also lunch. This afternoon going to watch another Greta Gerwig movie on Netflix I found with Ben Stiller, Greenberg something...
  here are the two outfits I've been wearing just about everywhere this winter break.  The first pic show the Norse Projects X Vans I bought last fall, a striped shirt from Norse Projects I found on ebay about a year and a half ago, and some grey stretch jeans that were at the BR outlet last fall, and then the new thing is the navy wool shirt/jacket I picked up on sale at Gap before Christmas. Man I've been wearing that navy shirt/jacket over everything this break.  The second photo shows the Medium brand footwear that I've blogged about for years and years and would never mention I was buying all the Medium brand footwear I could from Shoebacca online until now I mention it because everything is sold out. anyway so the Black shoes, black H&M jeans from a year ago, a lightweight black hoodie shirt I got at the Billabong store in Time Square last year, and then the red/black/plaid shirt from Fossil I got on sale before Christmas. It is SUPER comfortable, not too hot yet keeps you comfy and just the right slim fit. I love it already after just a week! :) Anyway these are the two things I plan to wear in Dallas when I head down this week.  My bud Randy was out of town tonight and working New Years Eve so we decided I will go down and visit maybe Wed or Thursday instead. who else in the world am I able to talk gardening/religious/political/world travel/language - talk and not to mention our conversation and sharing of graphic novels ?! I'm looking forward to catching up.  Happy New Year's Eve eve to you. :)

1 comment:

EX Frat Man said...

nice boxers, bro. now if you'd just shoot me a pix with you wearin them (and nothing else) my new year would start off in the right direction!