Tuesday, November 26, 2013

winterwear......?


Why am I cursed with searching out online and finding obscure unobtainable yet wanted things to wear... ha! last year I was sort of obsessed with Norse Projects, and this year it's Han Kjobenhavn.  THe sunglasses I found on ebay and might actually try and get 'em , I dunno. but the wool shirt above. I'd love to show up somewhere in that thing! and the shoes!! but come on, $500 for a shirt or pair or shoes.... that's not in my universe no way! but a man can imagine wearing such.  the sweater, I just like the blue and the baby blue sleeves to play off the color of my eyes. :P man could I wear the heck out of those shoes though!!! sigh....

I'm including photos below of this Knight hoodie selling on Etsy for $200. they are made to order and not necessarily my style, but check out how fun they look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack Threads, The Clymb, Belle and Clive are all having huge sales.
Happy Thanksgiving and glad you are back.....