Wednesday, October 23, 2013

thanks...

thanks for all the great interaction and relating to all my figuring out of life.
 I guess I started the blog in 2006 while finishing up my grad school classes and then after that I was overseas teaching English in for ten months. traveled around quite a bit for a few months, then came back to OKC and started back to public school teaching, which you've heard me gripe about since then probably, all the time hoping hope hoping for something to change in my life. well now the new job has changed some things and I really strive to throw myself into it and do the best I can. been busy while doing so and found I didn't really have time to keep up with this blog. a blog which I think has served its purpose of me getting my thoughts out there and connecting with people with similar situatins and thoughts.  I think fondly upon my early blog buddies Nothing gold can stay, debriefing the boy, random thoughts, justin in chicago, and overnight in nyc, to name a few. Also huge thanks to all the current blogs running which I've linked to and have shared links from their blogs. great times. muchos besos and from here I'm going to make a bit more effort living real and not so much virtual. :P so goodbye for now kind readers, until I return in the future to continue getting more thoughts out there to the universe. cheers!

2 comments:

Tony Ewing said...

Best of everything to you. Take care!

John said...

Dan, the best to you go explore life on a more personal; basis! You have seen the world now make your world a good life. Be it with a man or woman make it good. I know from following you these past seven years your heart will belong to the right man. because times are a changing, Ernie and I got married after 18 years together because now we can in California, it is just a piece of paper but it says something to some folks. Keep true to your ideals you are a good guy. The Best Always to you. The old guy in Arizona