Monday, September 02, 2013

don't miss the jasmine blues.....

I saw this movie last night and it was awe awe awe awe awesome! Blanchett does a remarkable job portraying a character so lost in her own mind and world trying to do a life reboot, you are never certain where each moment may lead and hope the best for the situation of all but alas.... some black comic moments with flavors of Another Woman and Alice perhaps...I mean things just keep getting revealed throughout the film that little by little you think you have the complete picture of all the characters but they keep falling into place. umph! let me know what you thought if you see the film. today I'm going to see another favorite film creator's movie, The World's End with Simon Pegg! Looking forward to that as well. Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are just classic!!!!

1 comment:

JS said...

Your blog is pretty great. I live in Stillwater, think you'd ever want to meet up and hang out?