Wednesday, July 17, 2013

cheap thrills, I mean cheap threads...

well at some point I know I'll be wearing bow ties this fall/winter once the beard returns. So I couldn't resist this blue one with skull and cross bones. Skull and cross bones were a class symbol my senior year in high school and also the frat I pledged during college (Sig Ep). and the boardshorts I just liked, and the sweatshirt I thought was a cool sort of camo for a hoodie. all this while I'm not spending money and saving everything since I won't get paid in August between job. cough cough oops!

2 comments:

drew said...

Fancy!! Bow Ties.. a true professor's attire. I also was a sig ep in college. HFF!

Mango said...

Those shorts are killer! Where did you find them? Not that I wanna be all copycat or anything like that. :)