Friday, May 17, 2013

nyc times...

made it to NYC!  am staying at the Jane hotel in west village tonight. and then tomorrow night Chinatown..sigh.
Shared a taxi with my buddy A to Harlem over by 118 and Lexington, left my bags and we walked down to Central Park and continued along until about 96th street, then walked east to the green line to head south to Grand Central Station and had lunch then walked over near Bryant Park and shopped and I found 2 fun summery shirts at Joe Fresh, then we got a subway at Time Square back up to Harlem. she stayed there, I got my bags and went back downtown to my hotel here to rest up a bit and change. back to harlem for a school production of Into the Woods, out to eat dinner after that at Carmines which was awesome and filling... stopped off at Time Square on the way home to shop at Quksilvr and Element where I got an awesome pair of shorts and shoes, and a tshirt at element.
now it's ZZZZZ. sorry not able to post much this weekend. cheers enjoy a good spring weekend. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the quick update. You give a real flavor of the city. Looking forward to reading the whole scoop next week. Have fun!
Alex

rugbysex said...

forget about posting...just have a wonderful time. we'll be here when you get back. :)
cheers!