Saturday, May 25, 2013

nyc shopping....


well it's not much, but I got a few things to wear here and there during the summer. the first photo shows a tshirt from Element and a short sleeve button up and polo shirt from Joe Fresh. Next is a long sleeve shirt I saw at a booth on Houston while walking toward soho, and a pair of shorts I got at Quiksilvr time square. 3rd pic a short sleeve shirt from Buffalo David Bitten and socks and pants from Uniqlo. the pants are super comfy stretchy jean style and were $29 compared to $80 plus at every place else like French Connection or Club Monaco and other places etc etc.. didn't want to spend too much on a trend look like light colored pants.  and then the shoes at the end are from Quikslvr.  The shoes and shorts were a fun find and purchase as I was walking back after dinner Friday night and Limoncello drinks. ha!

3 comments:

Fat Dan said...

Are those cake sprinkles in the third photo? Also, I love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

I hate to ask, but do you ever consider wearing last year's clothes this year? Of course, I am older than you ( I am 68 ) but we did not change our clothes as often. In Illinois, we are in struggle for marriage equality and what I wear this summer seems somewhat trivial. Some of us are trying to make it better, and I hope you might join in our struggle. Youth does not last forever.

rugbysex said...

@ anonymous,
kudos for your efforts to achieve marriage equality but i fail to see what that has to do w/ having a little fun w/ one's wardrobe. while dan may be an inveterate shopaholic, i know of no one who searches more diligently for a bargain. lighten up my friend. :)
cheers!

p.s. i've been wearing light colored pants in summer most of my life, so i'm surprised to learn it's a fashion "trend." lol.