Friday, May 31, 2013

Bill...


that is Purple Flash Pepper on the left, Capsicm annuum 'Purple Flash' All is well here in OKC btw.. about an hour and a half or more of sirens going off north and south of me. at one point the tornado was coming directly to my direction and then it started going South East. whew.... I'ts quite an experience weather watching here in OKC. partly on the porch and part all tv and internet. My ears were popping every 10 minutes or so and you know the storm is heading east but you look up at sky and see lower clouds moving west direction..strange. skies are clear now here in my part of the city...sigh. :)

3 comments:

rugbysex said...

MOVE! :)
cheers!
p.s. 3 hrs glued to the TV watching and worrying is more than i can take. lol.

drew said...

What would you do if one was imminent? (if you don't mind answering. I am sure many wonder that)

Anonymous said...

I've seen quite a few tornadoes in my dreams but never in real life. So far we've avoided them this spring in my area. Glad you were OK. Thanks to both Dan and RS for the Purple Flash info...guess I won't get one for my perennial garden anytime soon since I live in Zone 7 and not south Miami. Oh well... Pax vobiscum!

Bill