Sunday, April 07, 2013

in or out...

had a great time last night at dinner, there ended up being about 8 of us. Iguana grill downtown and afterwards I shopped at this interesting store there I think it's partly owned by Wayne from Flaming Lips, anyway, I got my buddy in AR a t-shirt there from some European tour.
A friend at dinner last night, D's bf G, well he mentioned this web series he's been watching. so I watched the first three episodes tonight (they're about 20 minutes long). There are seven in all. You can watch them all online for free. Basically it's about 2 gay guys that used to date and them meeting new people etc etc.. check it out here if interested at The Outs.

2 comments:

rugbysex said...

i'll assume that since you posted about the vids, you like them. thanks!
cheers!

Anonymous said...

Great series!