Tuesday, February 12, 2013

well my night class was cancelled tonight due to snow, which sucked because I really like that once a week break from the high school kids. ha I still went by the college to get some office work done, about an hour's worth, sending out an email to the class about what was due for next week etc.. came home and got an extra gym day in, although I only did cardio and abs. Thing is I've been stuffed up all weekend and week with a very slight cough and taking nyquil at night and blowing my nose all day . so I didn't feel like getting a big time workout in today. I had a great chest day yesterday and my buddy was at the gym to chat with here and there. he had an xl loose tshirt on that just ended at his crotch to where you coudn't see the usual package. I kidded him about the loose shirt with some sort of remark and he said he needed to laundry. I said something about getting bigger and wearing tighter shirts and how he had on the sleeveless last week, and he laughed and said I like wearing that shirt on arm days so I can see my arms all pumped. ha So anyway today no one much up at the gym what with the weather and all. I had a great night watching tv and searching stuff on the internet, killed quite a bit of time watching the tons of harlem shake videos that every one is doing on youtube. I'ts fun just to see the world as a community playing the same game, and how group are getting together and getting into it with all the random dance moves. nice to know it's still a creative world out there once in a while. Sometimes I think it's worse being single in the winter than in the summer. My bedroom keeps a bit colder than the rest of the house but I have a nice blanket and a goose down comforter I got at ikea which keep me warm. although some nights I'd jsut prefer someone to be here to experience all that sleep time with, some cuddling here and there or to talk to. but I guess if I really wanted to find some one I would have by now. Either that or I'm stuck in OKC well there is nothing quite better than listing to a pandora mix of Pink Floyd/ kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

4 comments:

thatguy said...

I'm so jealous- we never get snow here in Austin! I know how you feel about the cold house though, it's not a great feeling.

rugbysex said...

k...don't laugh! get yourself one of those GIANT teddy bears. it works! i don't apologize for the fact that when there's no one in bed to snuggle with, i have a 4' TB to keep me company. ok. laugh! :)
cheers!

rugbysex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drew said...

Mans best friend could be an alternative but you do live an active life...