Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday classtime...

awesome class tonight, but man what  along day.  I can't really complain since we are out of school Friday for teacher/parent meeting, many of which never show up anyway. Only thing that sucks is we have to stay late on Thursday after school which means I' miss my gym time, so I'll have to make up "arm day" with leg day Friday.   I'm so ready to get to march, I'm always for Spring to arrive this time of year so I can get back to doing yardwork and getting outdoors more.
tonight I put a post up about how there is no age limit to getting stickers on something passed back in class.  I enjoy seeing someone grin when they see their stickered perfect score on a quiz, or hearing someone say "I got a sticker!"  ha  I had experienced that tonight in class when I passed back last week quizzes.
I woke up in the middle of the night last night about 1 am and was stopped up and kept rubbing my nose, then I got out of bed and took a bit of Nyquil and started breathing better and felt sound asleep, so sound in fact it was tough getting out of bed the morning I felt like I was moving in slow motion. whoahhope everyone is enjoying the week! :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

I want a sticker.

rugbysex said...

me too! :)
cheers!