Thursday, February 21, 2013

ready for spring?...


Hello dear readers, here are some nice light colored clothing for spring, what do you think? I wanted to put the shoe below with the J Crew long sleeve shirt above. and I wanted to put the cap with the tshirt and white hoodie. anyway, you get the picture. I was home from school today and picking up the place, ran some errands including buying a new ipod shuffle. The extra one I had up at school got jacked from my office along with the charger that went with my original shuffle that I use at the gym, so it's been without charge for a few days and i hate listening to nothing while I'm working out, so today I went to best buy to get a new charger which are $20, so i said, heck just get a new one that includes the charger for $44. So i'm headed to the gym in less than an hour even though the instructions say to fully charge it for 3 hours before use. wah wah!(hat above Norse Projects, J. Crew shirt, shoe is Ransom by Adidas sold out at Urban Outfitters, Topman teeshirt, hoodie at Gap, shoe below is Sperry Topsider)
 

2 comments:

rugbysex said...

LOVE saddle shoes! LOVE! but the welt on the saddle seems a little too pronounced. oh! the saddle is leather and the rest of the shoe looks almost like a linen fabric. rawhide laces on a tie shoe? can't imagine that would work well. it's COLD here...but nice someone is thinking spring! GOOD for you professor! when's spring break?
cheers!

Mike said...

I want the Cole Haan Lunargrands right now, which look a lot like that. The price is a deal breaker for me, though. Those might be alternatives...