Thursday, February 14, 2013

arm yourself

another good workout day. today was arm day and man I love the feeling of leaving that place after arm day.  Something about those useless yet pretty biceps that just so easy to pump on up. I switch back from a bicep to a tricep workout, so basically it's curl bar, use same for headbangers laying back on the bench. then preacher dumbell curls back and forth with , um, I'm not sure what you call it where you have your arms up with hands holding a dumbell above your head and then while you sit there go back behind your head and back up with the dumbell for tri's.... next curls with dumbells and pull down cable bar for tri's. finished with curling the bench bar with a little extra weight on it. Sometimes I imagine I'm lifting a garage door while I'm doing this to help me keep the bar level. ha.... and then I did some dips for tris. I tried it (get it, tri's and tried it) anyway I tried it with a 35 pound weight in my lap and then went down to a 25. I was feeling a definite pump in my arms. one thing I always love doing before getting the heck out of the gym after arm day is pull ups. I'm always thinking how the arms are too tired now to do pullups, but sure enough now that they're all pumped up and with the help of your back muscle on the pullup, you get this extra little kick and burn on the pull ups. excellent. When I got to my I gave each arm a good squeeze to enjoy the size before it all shrunk down. ha ha. what a great day, I will always love my Thursdays. okay boring.... about the my little gym crush...
well I'm not crushing on him so much anymore, just what happens once i get to know the guy I guess.. he's still very hunky and bumpy all over, had a nice sleeveless tee on today , and still a cute little stutter. I found today he was raised by his grandmother and still lives with her. And we talked about him having a cellphone and how I deactivated my facebook last night, and how he just finally remembered how to get into his after 3 years. he forgot his answer to the questions they ask when you forget the password etc etc.
hope those of you with red hot lovers are enjoying the day.  I had a great day at school more or less. and enjoyed the sunny day. Did anyone catch the "in the middle" tv show last night, I almost cried at how it ended when the brothers friend kissed the girl that he took to the dance and was telling her it wasn't just to be nice. that just got me! ha ha.  I never really liked or bothered watching the show suburgatory....but lately I like the romance on there between the smart girl and the dumb jock character.  so that's me the hopeless romantic I guess. ha.

3 comments:

j.lee said...

I LOVE Sue on The Middle. All 3 kids actually. Good casting. FYI, this may be my favorite banner pic of yours...

Mikey said...

Have to admit that it made me a little misty-eyed. I can be such a sentimental sap at times.

rugbysex said...

now put those pumped up arms around someone. :)
cheers!