Sunday, January 13, 2013

sun day

man I love Scarlet Johansen,love love love. Just now watching her on CBS Sunday morning. Of course I'm a huge Woody Allen film fan, and then the Avengers movie, come on! I'm glad to know there'll be another. Oh yeah also love the movie Lost in Translation. And while I'm throwing movie titles out there, the Korean film the Host, which has nothing to do with Scarlet btw. I got out of training early yesterday in time to get back to my side of the city and have lunch at my usual pizza place. It took them too long to get out my lunch special and so they made me a small, which means I have the second half to eat for lunch today. yum! also made it to the gym yesterday to make up for missing Friday. Friday I got an email from my friend A, and she had a move job since the weather was so nice. extra $100 ching ching. lots of football to watch this weekend and doing laundry. Otherwise just getting stuff ready for this next week. Getting back to work last week wasn't too completely awful. I think I was dreading going back only for the fact that I really enjoy being on break so much. ha! even now I'm dreaming of all the free time I'll have once summer gets here. :) I'm still looking into doctorate program, the cohort from OSU turned out to be a cohort of teachers taking classes in OKC but not free! ugh! SO I'll continue to consider options. THe adjunct professor meeting is this week so I will also talk up my supervisor a bit about whether there will be an opening or not coming up there. my dream job of course. I'm also looking forward to SPRING BREAK and hopefully another trip to NYC. ahh yeah! cheers

3 comments:

Rex said...

You are SO BUSY, but make everything sound SO FUN... and now I am jonesing for a slice of good pizza, but no prospects... too bad. Enjoy the football. Enjoy folding the sweat socks. :)

Rex said...

Oh and BTW, I really enjoy Scarlett Johanssen too, and am, as I write this, watching The Avengers, which I somehow missed at the theaters...

rugbysex said...

man i've missed daninokc. every post puts a little sun in my day. :)
cheers!