Monday, January 28, 2013

get this week started right

besides the fact that I live alone, what is it about Golden Graham's cereal that makes me feel like I can't eat it fast enough or get my mouth close enough to the bowl? ha! that was my snack after dinner tonight. I had a much better chest workout this evening after work. last week I felt like I was just waking up what muscles I used to have, tonight I felt them get up and fall to attention a little more. ha! still working out with a lot less weight than I used to, but it all comes back in due time, alas.
 my buddy C wasn't around today but there were some other guys there to keep me motivated and carrying on. a little guy prolly just 19 or so, with various tattoos on chest, shoulder, arms, a beard, and wearing a tank top and long gym shorts, looking a bit awkward I thought like he was trying to hard to look the part of a muscle dude and not quite there yet, he also had a bit of a beard going. I always wonder about guys with a bit too many tattoos... sort of like, we get it, you're tough, you're a man, what a macho! etc etc... I just feel like sometimes guys aren't confident enough in themselves and get all these tattoos and/or piercings for whatever reasons. blah
 I'm just saying some guys, plenty of guys the tattoos absolutely fit the guy, especially hot on military guys! I'm just saying some guys, it's like, dude what are you trying to prove etc... okay, so anyway the other guy up there tonight was a hard bodied blond 5'7 guy all rounded up and wearing a white shirt and shorts that fit snugly enough you could see it right there in a package and pointing to the left. that guy was doing lots of intense ab stuff and pull ups. I liked the way when he came down on the pull-ups you could see that hard line on the side of his abs going down into the shorts.
Man I had a VERY BUSY weekend. I'll blog more about it when I get some time. right now I just have to crash. I have a LONG day tomorrow what with the night class after work. I was SO tired tonight after eating some dinner. I walked away from my computer and went to lie down on some furniture in front of the tv. I curled up a bit on my side, with one hand under my head and then stuck my other hand between my legs, and started thinking how that position always makes me fall right to sleep and how I better get up immediately and next thing I know it was 40 minutes later and i was awkwardly waking up thinking, dang time to start getting clothes out for tomorrow and get ready for bed! ha ZZZZzzzz my status now is Go to bed, go directly to bed, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. :)

1 comment:

rugbysex said...

so stop blogging and GO TO SLEEP! :)
cheers!