Monday, December 31, 2012

were you aware...

well since I'm saving money in 2013 I guess I can still shop a little bit today. Didn't find much in Dallas yesterday and just remembered today that Uniqlo is now online! :) So here are some things I'm shopping online this morning. Mainly leaning toward  plaid down jacket and sweater vest  at this point, maybe the orange poly parka. Check it out if the brand is new for you, but don't expect too much, basically it's like a Japanese Gap, lots of solids and basic trends but at least gives you a different options. Shipping is $7 if you spend under $100, and free for over $100.  You can return stuff for a $7 fee. Most of the sale stuff is XS, L, and XL as usual...
 
$69.90, $39.90, $9.90, and $59.90 above...
I know I come across as a shoes guy on this blog, but I'm really a jacket guy at heart.  ;)

1 comment:

Tony Ewing said...

thanks for the link. got my nephew a jacket for his birthday. hat selection is cool too.