Saturday, December 22, 2012

quite the week...

doing well this weekend. hope everyone is not TOO busy and enjoying the run up to Christmas! I got back from NYC Wednesday. that morning I'd met with blogger buddy from Random THoughts. He and I started blogging more than 5 years ago around the same time. I've met him once before when he passed through OKC, so it was fun to catch up with him again in the big apple.
 I made it to the Guggenheim Museum finally this time in NYC, I would have liked to visit Ellis Island but it was all shut down what with the hurricane Sandy and all. I also made it up to central park, yet no shows... :(. ahh well. next time around. I enjoyed all the extra hang time with J and gf though.
 I got my tree up here at the house, and got some last minute shopping done this week. had a great night out last night with bud S here in OKC, we met at the mall and had dinner and then walked all over the mall shopping a bit and just enjoying the scenery so to speak. ha
Today I drove back to the airport to pick up Austin buddy. He's spending the day and night with me and then I'll take him over to his folks' place tomorrow after church. We went to lunch with an ex bf of his in OKC , also the guy's friend D and R came along, so that was pretty cool and group of 5 gay guys hanging and joking around and talking about whatever. Now my Austin bud is on his smart phone and maybe napping while I'm catching up online with emails and next I'm going to go outside for a bit. TOnight we plan to rent a movie and just MAYBE get out to the bars here in OKC. ha

2 comments:

Pookie said...

The tree looks great, really like the white accents

thatguy said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip! What movie are you going to rent? And let me know next time you visit Austin!