Sunday, December 09, 2012

box this...


boxers or briefs? well I'm usually a boxer brief guy for the support. briefs at gym, sometimes boxer briefs if I'm lazy and want to leave 'em on and not put on briefs. I'm boxer all summer long except with jeans or linen drawstring pants. I wear boxer in the winter with dress pants if they are too tight, because I like the fly access when going to bathroom at work. I think Kelly asked about this topic, matching boxers/briefs to outfits. There's a part of me that always wants to match colors of briefs to look, but sometimes I just let it die and throw on the nearest clean pair. I think a lot of the reason it's easier to do that is I don't change up at the gym anymore like I used to so who's gonna see anything anyway. ha
btw, thatguy in TX, I was wondering if you knew I coming to Austin. I almost emailed ya, but since it was such a quickie trip with the whole day Saturday dedicated to birthday friend, no time. next time around in Austin though maybe we can catch up. ExFratguy, this post is for you btw, I came across the two boxer pics and though one of 'em might catch your eye. :) I know ExfratGuy definitely leans more preppy in his taste compared to me leaning more rough/tatted guys. but we can agree on cowboys and frat guys no doubt.
Did anyone finish up their Christmas shopping this weekend? I'll be doing a bit of that next weekend in NYC and otherwise my yearly wardrobe installment shopping. Most of all looking forward to just walk walk walking and discovering something new. I'll take any suggestions for fun places to hit up, I think I'm going to try to hit the flew market in Williamsburg this time around. perhaps? Of course Time Square for maybe a new swatch watch and check out what Quiksilver and BIllabong have to offer. okay that sounds really touristy and lame. how about I plan to hit ROckefeller center for the macaroons from that little bakery across from NBC!? also the new Proenza Schouler store I read about in some design magazine, not like I can afford anything that brand but I want to see the store in person... and of course Barneys and Topman woo hoo. :P

5 comments:

Mike said...

Boxer briefs or briefs here...

Looking at your NYC itinerary and putting mine together right now. What time do you leave NYC on the 18th?

Mike said...

Check your email. Just shot you our itinerary

EX-frat-man said...

boxers always ... http://ex-frat-man.tumblr.com/tagged/boxers

Anonymous said...

http://thriftstorepreppy.wordpress.com/nyc-thrift-stores/

if you're into vintage clothing, that is.

thatguy said...

Sounds good to me, man. Hopefully by then my computer will be fixed so I'll be up to date on the blot. It would be great to catch up! Have safe travels to New York. And to answer the question, I'm typically a boxer brief guy, but have been adding briefs lately.