Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

part of what began this great nation were people seeking religious feedom who were truly grateful to God, having put their faith into practice and making their new life work...seems more and more now that this country seeks freedom from religion and those who practice and observe their faith ...We are a free nation with many liberties and much to be thankful for! What good is religious freedom if our lives reflect nothing different with or without it, let people know to Whom you're truly thankful on this national Thanksgiving Holiday! :)

 whatever your faith or views, I hope everyone is with someone they love today be it friends or family. I'm getting just about a thousand hits a day after so many years doing this blog which is pretty crazy. Thanks for all the links and reposts. I really appreciate all the comments and emails and great discussions inspired. I began the blog just getting all my points of view out there on homosexuality and found it a fulfilling experience to connect with others either in or out of the closet but regardless dealing with all the same questions and reasoning and wonderings. :) lately it seems I just post pictures and write about my day to day boring stuff. I'll try to get more posts on ideas as I continue blogging. I have a lot to say yet about masculinity, what is gay, how gay is gay, nature versus nurture, effects of sex abuse, being single, and more of the same ole stuff. blah blah. :) ENJOY YOUR NICE LONG WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Pookie said...

Hope you had a great day with your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving back to you Dan. Have been reading your blog for a few years now. Thanks for the posts!