Saturday, November 10, 2012

giant Saturday

busy day, got up early and picked up the house and got outside for some yardwork. was a great great fall windy day here in okc. graded lots of papers today. had to cook a ham this morning to bring to the garden club meeting at 12. My local bud S came by with his bf and kid. they were at a college homecoming in the area and wanted to see my new bathroom. ha continued with my yardwork all afternoon, spreading around crushed up leaves I've found in bags out on the street in the neighborhood. and spreading milorganite fertilizer here and there. Well, I got an email Friday from the school district admin about the job. it has been posted so I went online an officially applied. I've already had two interviews so we'll see if the ball gets rolling or not from here on out! I'm ready. put me in coach! also busy day with the OU/Baylor game going on. SOONERS! had the windows open all day here at my place and it was awesome feeling the breeze all day. also getting the ham smell out of the house. ha. one thing I failed to do this weekend is get a haircut! I need one! I'm going to be going for that bearded hairy look that only works on supersized rugby players, not so much skinny English profs. it can wait for next weekend though and should get colder next weekend, I was in shorts today in November. :) hope all are having a good weekend! here's the bathroom! how embarrassing and ugly it used to be. and It's still not all that but it's new and clean, so wonder how long I can keep it that way. ha

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Dan

Mike said...

Much better! Nice remodel!

drew said...

Looks good!

rugbysex said...

it looks GREAT! u should be sooooo proud. love the wainscoting AND the pedestal sink. so cool. still can't believe you tackled the whole project, taught urself what you needed to do and then did it! oorah woot woot professor! well done!
cheers!

rugbysex said...

is it ok to say i'm prayin my ass off the coach puts you in? well i am!
cheers!

rugbysex said...

love that peekaboo shower curtain! next time a guest is showering you'll have to offer them clean towels. you won't have to wonder what's on the other side of the curtain. smart thinking professor. lol. ok ok...i KNOW that's NOT why you chose the curtain.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Looks good Dan.

d said...

Looks pretty fresh and clean! loved that you did everything. I'll pay for the trip to SF, come over to my condo and redo my bath....:-)

thatguy said...

Ha well no offense but I'm hoping your Sooners drop another game or two before the rest of the season!