Monday, October 01, 2012

good Monday

excellent Monday! whoah. got back to work today and went through lessons with the kids right up til lunch. after lunch my asst principal showed back up in my class for the 2nd part of observations.blah. all went fine. gym time today after work was stellar! I ran a while, stretched, did abs, then started on chest day. my lil buddy was there today, my gym crush. I don't want to sound all pervy or anything but he wore the best combo of flimsy gym shorts and boxers or boxer briefs underneath. I mean it was just right there in front, huge in profile and huge bulge front on. He is either very aware of what he's showing or has no idea what he's showing, I've decided. ha! the guy had on a sort of tight sleeveless t on today and was working chest, he was standing up at the squat rack doing some sort of standing chest/shoulder press and his chest and arms were all pumped up right where they come out of the sleeveless sleeves. well anyway, we had a little conversation and joked a bit about how big he's getting, and how I could get there, and I told him I think I'm fine where I'm at, and then he made comment about spotting me anytime I needed a workout partner etc etc.. so we're making good conversation headway. One very sexy thing was an old friend he ran into and at one point was leaning back against the bar on the squat rack right behind his shoulders. and as he leaned back with his arms crossed chatting away, well there was this huge package in profile or front on right there! ha not that I was looking just hard to notice. I could care less really. can't a guy just be impressed, gee whiz...
 so I had a great workout and excellent time tonight getting ready for class tomorrow night. My Austin buddy contacted me last night about going to LA with him in a couple weeks. his work trip that kept us from going to the ACL music festival... Basically I think he'd like to have a friend along just to keep him from getting tempted to use again. I THINK. well I started checking flights and thought about it, BUT I am waiting to see if his friend C from Austin is going or not. thing is I dont' mind going and hanging with my bud, but I having nothing to do or say to C so if he's going , then my bud has the support he needs and I don't have to mess with it! HA so more news on that as it happens. Hopefully tomorrow I'm getting rid of those tickets btw, a girl is supposed to be driving from san marcos to austin to buy the tickets. ugh can't wait to get that behind me. have a good week all. :)

3 comments:

drew said...

Dan, you really do care about your potential workout buddy, just admit it!! Checking out bulges is OK!!

Mike said...

Observations already?! Eeek. I know I'll probably have one by the end of the month :-\

I did have 1 walkthrough and consider myself lucky as admin has mostly stayed out of my room.

rugbysex said...

take ur gym bud up on his offer to spot ya while u bench press...purely, of course, for a contrasting view of his u know what. lolol.
cheers!
p.s. ur a good man charlie brown. wonder whether ur pal appreciates that?! he SHOULD!