Sunday, August 05, 2012

Sunday clothes....

this might be a strange post, but I really loved wearing this watch this morning, I had a tan/grey thing going, I love mixing brown and grey. Anyway my Swatch watch has a sort of grey face with light brown detail on the band. so summer light summer weight J Crew khakis and grey topsiders with no socks and basic grey and tan checkered short sleeve button up shirt and I was good to go. I'll probably repeat same for work tomorrow since I just wore it to church and sat there for an hour and came home. :)
and I went to a party last night and wore the blue tshirt with red graphic , putty shorts and red flip flops, and of course my favorite Tokyobay watch with the multi colored strap. went to the party last night and had some excellent barbecue and food and social time. basically the few lesbians I already knew there I talked to like normal people, and then there were lots of other lesbians who I was pretty much invisible to. ha ... a few of my friend A's gay guy friends from okc were there but I don't really know any of them most of them older than me or already dating someone etc.. I did have a great conversation with this one guy who is a vice principal at an elem school. so we had lots to talk about. I was there for a couple hours and everyone ended up inside at one point watching Phelps win another gold medal. awesome!
hope you all are enjoying the Olympics. I certainly am, when I'm home and able to watch.
The movie Frontrunner was awesome, bunch of super smart kids trying to get elected student union president, I watched it a second time last night after I got home with the director and casts commentary going.... ha today I watched a documentary called "OT Our Town" about a high school in Compton LA CA that put on the play Our Town in an attempt to begin the drama dept again after 20 years no plays at the school. it was very touching mostly..:)...otherwise today I'm just keeping the house clean and moving around a dripping hose outside from tree to tree, we've had really hot over 100 degree weather here the last couple of weeks whew! This week I'm back for a full week of classes and getting kids tested and forming my classes. basically I'll be waiting the next few weeks to move into the admin position. woot woot. raise time! ha

4 comments:

Mike said...

Looking good, stud.

My boyfriend is trying to get me into the plaids and shirts like what you show. I think they're a bit too old for me, but he thinks they're preppy, and that's the persona I'm trying for at work this year. Also have avoided them since my mom says they look horrible on me...

rugbysex said...

oh mike...buddy...
don't EVAH tell dan he looks preppy. he'll immediately BURN the clothes. hahaha! our boy is a lot of things but preppy he ain't. and mike...wear what YOU like. be you!
cheers!

rugbysex said...

good luck at school this week professor. stay cool boy...real cool. ha!
cheers!

drew said...

Dapper Dan!!