Saturday, August 18, 2012

fall around the corner...

this is sort of a random mix of clothing. the first shirt is from Topman online, Crystal Galaxy Sublimation Sweatshirt. I tried picturing myself wearing this to ACL music festival, you can say how gay you think it might look, but I'd wear it and walk around acting like I was an f-ing rockstar! ..ha. and then the scarf from Paul Smith, I like blends of color that include pink with colors that lean more masculine.

The shirt above from Norse Projects, I like that contrast pocket, and if you haven't noticed by now I like blues with blues and green. The last pic is a pair of shoes I came across on sale last weekend and they got quite a few repins on Pinterest so I thought I'd share here. Woven oxford from Osbourne Design Studio.

3 comments:

rugbysex said...

LOVE the scarf...have one almost identical to it. i COPIED you...you had it first! as for the shoes....
cheers!

drew said...

You and your clothes... I go in a buy clothes two or three times a year and buy all I need. I don't have the ability to match like you do. If I did have that eye I probably would enjoy it more!! Enjoy your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Frank and Oak is a new online site
Fab.com is like overstock
Lands End has good sales as does
LL Bean and Brooks Bros.
I have found you have to watch the quality on Gilt. Some items are quite poorly made and bad quality.
Marks and Spencer (London) is fun as is J.Peterman