Sunday, July 29, 2012

plan b

I've had a spectacular weedkend. a mix of Olympics, yardwork, and netflix! ha. also a pool party yesterday, not so much a party but my bud S invited me over to mike and bruces for a couple hours in the pool, and they had asked over Kyle and bf and a friend Seth who were all from Stillwater. then another guy came over this younger 25ish architect twink. ha so lots of sun and good talk...
yesterday morning I was watching Olympics and muted it every now and then and watched "Harry Potter Order of Phoenix" on dvd. I started tearing up at a few parts...I'm not sure if it was 'cause it was so early in the morning or just the seriousness of that movie. I rearranged the furniture yesterday while doing a deep clean vacuum. I like that feeling this morning when you walk outside your bedroom into the main room and everything is crazy picked up and clean and new. ha Last night I found a great film on Netflix called "Plan B" made in Venezuela  Argentina in Spanish. It's a slow paced romantic dreamy little film. All about this guy who wants to get his ex gf back, so he anonymously befriends her new bf to break them up by proving the bf is really gay. What happens instead is they become very close friends who end up as confused straight guys not sure who they're in love with. anyway, worth checking out if you have a lazy day to just enjoy a slow moving tale. I guess I use the word "dreamy" because although it's a 2009 film, you don't see much of cell phones, and so people are just spending time together or alone thinking and wondering and talking. no continuous obsessive interuptions of cells. ha. I'll include a trailer to the film:

I had my own plan b come up last week, considering my JOB! ha I returned back to work Friday at the public school,the kids coming Wednesday. While I was at the college later that afternoon posting grades, a dept head came in and mentioned that a faculty member had retired. SO I"L DEFINITELY be on the lookout for the posting for THAT POSITION. fulltime at the college would be awesome!!
so things may take a complete different path for me, considering I've been waiting for the new language school to open come January. although i WILL say the language school would pay quite more, the college job gives me breaks and summers and I dunno might just be a much better fit. nothing is for sure, but will be fun to try for both and see what God has planned. :) hope all have a great Sunday. bring on the rain!

7 comments:

Rex said...

I hope you get the position. Enjoy your last evenings of Summer

rugbysex said...

rewind...did u say a 25 something architect? well? DETAILS MAN DETAILS! lol.
cheers!

Rush2tf said...

Plan B is a really good movie. If you liked that, you should watch Shelter. That's a great movie.

Mike said...

Hope things pan out on the job front! The college would be awesome!

Emiliano Dominguez de Soto said...

Plan B is a film from ARGENTINA, not Venezuela! ¬¬

dan said...

Emiliano, I've changed it sorry about the confusion. guys from ARgentina are also very HOT btw. :P

Emiliano Dominguez de Soto said...

No problem, buddy! ;) I found your blog a few days ago and I'm kinda obsessed with it... lol! Thanks for that, I LOVE american guys...I have a friend from Arizona and i had a huge crush on him! ;) Keep up the great work you're doing with this blog! Big hug for you, Dan...