Sunday, July 08, 2012

goodbye austin....

I'm headed back to OKC this morning... got up this morning, good breakfast, watched an interesting bit on Woolrich co. on CBS Sunday morning, then we watched some tennis, now the truck is packed up and I'm in the flipnotics cafe parking lot grabbing a signal before I leave town. ha I will stop by Whole Foods will quick first to get some cookies and a kitchen towel as a gift for the people across the street who watered stuff for me while I was gone. next IKEA north of town, and a very quick stop at the round rock shopping mall because I need to refill my stock of shaving cream from crabtree and evelyn. :P then straight drive through the entire hot sunny day back to okc. whew.... hoping to mow and plants some new things in the ground when I get home today, and then JUST RELAX!!! hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had some extra unplanned thrills yesterday with a guy named V. friend of my bud H here. anyway, otherwise yesterday was awesome running around, went kayaking downtown on the ladybird lake, and got to go by my favorite furniture store The Khazana!!! woot woot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like an "unplanned thrill" on a trip. It's been a while, huh? Any details?

rugbysex said...

so glad you had a great time! welcome home buddy. i'm w/ anonymous @ 9:05....details man! :)
cheers!

d said...

so I caught the last bit of unplanned 'thrills'...do give details...kiss and tell...lol. sounds like you are enjoying summer.