Friday, April 20, 2012

weekend!

weekend is here again! heck yeah, I'm ready. plan to get out in the yard this weekend and of course get all the grading of papers done. this week of school drove me almost crazy with the schedule. we have the same class all day from 735-1107. and then switch to another class the rest of the day after lunch 1137-225... so it takes a lot of planning and energy to keep the kids going that long.
today I showed a movie "Hercules Unchained" very old movie that I found on dvd for a dollar somewhere long ago. the kids watched most of it, some attempted sleep.The old movie was nice though al lthese guys running around shirtless and Hercules was some big muscle guy. ha.. We are currently studying mythology and greece so the movie fit our lesson plans, although the school discourages us from just showing movies while we are on this schedule..
What made today extra crazy was I had a class all morning and then all afternoon.
next week most of my days are broken up with either a planning period before or after lunch without kids, or I'll be administering a test, yee haw.
We read this story this week about narcissus and staring at himself in a pool and falling in love with himself...it's pretty interesting story when you consider no one ever asks so is he gay or what? ha I mean since he's a man and looking at a man in the reflection etc.. anyway.
I had teh best chest and arm workout yesterday, I miss that feeling of getting all pumped up and after the workout you just feel amazing. I.... have......got....to.....keep...it...up! ( you'll notice I said chest and arm day because I missed a few days this week and had to combine things!!! ugh).
ahh well if I didn't want the extra cash I wouldn't have taken the extra job teaching an online class. so all good, I can make time for the extra work.
no big plans otherwise this weekend, just getting out, seeing some friends in town, cleaning up the place as usual, and otherwise save money for any ventures coming this summer! just 5.5 weeks left to SUMMER-- ( we are actually going to school right up to the 31st of MAY!!! ugh i hate it!!!) but I will come up with something to get away and do memorial weekend hopefully...am ready~!

3 comments:

Mike said...

5 weeks here

We have nearly the same sickening schedule for the next 2 weeks. ICK. I hate it. I got reamed for my kids acting up today. What can you do when they're stuck there for so long?

rugbysex said...

keep it up! haha! i meant the gym but the other thing is ok too. lol.
you need to really bust out come memorial day...i'll be interested in what adventurs ur considering. have a great weekend buddy!
cheers!

robert said...

Love the Hercules movies from the 50's! That is the fabulous Steve Reeves as Hercules - famous body builder and "actor" back then.
See pictures of him on:
v-m-p.blogspot.com