Wednesday, April 04, 2012

blog posting

man I've been super busy. basically what happens is I kept putting off getting 6 essays from my online class graded and so that means I can't get anything done knowing I have to do that first, so all else fails to get completed, I feel out of sync etc...
replacing my old laptop set me up as feeling out of sync in the first place. I still need to transfer my itunes library from the old on to my new one which I know will not be fun. ugh. I transferred all the music files onto a hard drice and then to my new laptop, but the library and all is a different deal. blah
I'll post later about the whole laptop sit.
this week we are testing all the kids in school for English. my school is 78% latino with TONS that are ESL and need testing once a year until they test out. can you imagined what a failure our system is when you keep running into kids you have gone here since 1st grade and they are still testing for English proficiency?? alas.
so did anyone read about the stupid boycott that was called on Coke and Walmart for backing the voter ID bill in some states? can't believe they caved on that! don't studies show that whoever raises the most money wins elections anyway, so voters are going to be swayed one or another regardless of having an ID or not! ha
rained ALL DAY yesterday and man was it green all day today. loved it! had a great run at the gym but am so out of sync I only swam once this week before school and only one workout so far. dang it all... I got to get some momentum going.
but I am LOVING spring. hope all are enjoying a good week. more later

No comments: