Thursday, February 09, 2012

stupid news

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


stuff like this on the national news considering the hundreds of other things worth mentioning in the world/country etc...
anyway my impressions are, not that anyone asks but I guess that's what a blog is for, :).. I was a little unsure about the mom's "stand by my kid" regardless attitude, and whether you agree with the picture being in the book or not, I don't like the argument they keep repeating about it being "artistic"... the yearbook just wants a photograph not art. I kept imagining future students drawing, painting, or photoshopping their pics any way they want.. I guess the news does like any "school scandal" but this was pretty lame and only makes the subjects sort of fit right into a stereotype...

No comments: