Monday, February 06, 2012

more GROOVSIONS ...



well I was shopping a bit and checking up on website Groovisions and saw some pretty cool stuff I thought I'd like to have stuff for maybe 300 yen to 3000 yen, however no deal. the shipping alone was an extra $50 for whatever reason so I'll just post some pics instead.
I wanted the above pillow, because the black and white is cool and the graphic definitely different. and the above tape rolls, the second one blue is masking tape size, and I thought that'd be cool to stick on my students' papers. ha and then below is a roll of notepads that are perforated every 10cm and have an ice graphic on the back of each sheet. Hope you've enjoyed my post on Groovisions design, I'll have to post things I already have around the house from them sometime.

No comments: