Friday, December 30, 2011

from dallas



some photos of the lake house. excellent patio and I look forward to getting back there next summer. :)
the last two pics are shopping haul from IKEA, stuff marked down for Christmas next year and extra kitchen gifts for my sister I'll see with her kids tonight...I spared you photos of the clothes I got for her 4 kids and the 2 kids of my AR buddy J. I alos brought home 3 of those natural fiber doormats that are awesome for wiping your feet off outside. and 2 rug mats to prevent slipping which I'll share with J this weekend also. I plan to bring some of my afghan rugs up there for him to use in his new house since I just keep 'em in storage here. (I"ll get a bigger house someday for those rugs I just know it. ha )

1 comment:

Nik_TheGreek said...

Really nice photos. The lake house looks simply awesome!