Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year...


I am on my way up to AR this morning so I can be with friends at New Years. Hopefully everyone has someone to spend tonight with, family, friends, girlfriend or boyfriend, someone to acknowledge the moment that one years passes and another begins. I'll be giving a cheer with some college buddies at midnight tonight. Everything in that town is 5 minutes away so the roads should be FINE. yes a full moon tonight. everyone be careful driving and moving around tonight if you're out. If you're in, whether with a loved one or alone, hopefully you've had time to consider your accomplishments of this last year or lack thereof. Perhaps the lessons you hopefully learned when things didn't go as planned. Do stay optimistic that the new year brings change, and whether good or bad, change is always interesting, it brings us experiences that we can remember, learn from, adjust, enjoy or struggle though, it's LIVING, and no matter how bad off you are, we are living in one of the richest countries by far, it's just all in perspective of things. try to enjoy who you are and enjoy the ride of life overall. Happy New Year all. cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've rarely chimed in since I started following your blog a few years ago but I really liked what you wrote today and had to say thanks. I enjoy reading about your 'journey' and looking at the pics of the hot guys you post but as a plugged in 'fan' I really LOVE it when you encourage and challenge your readers. You entertain AND inspire and that is what keeps me coming back. Thank you for taking the time to keep 'dan in OKC' up.

I'll be with family tonight but holidays associated with intimacy, Valentines Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thanksgiving, Christmas and NYE... they're hard for me. But I have a lot to be grateful for over the last year and I will go forward into the new year hopeful that it will get even better. Happy New Year Dan and all. Cheers!

d said...

Have a great New Year! May 2012 be of great change with many awesome opportunities for you. Love the blog and not just for the hot men pix but for the insights and thoughts. Cheers!! David