Friday, December 23, 2011

dragon tattoo

anyone see the film girl with a dragon tattoo this weekend? man it was something else. the acting is just superb! I love the setting and the mystery and everything except for some of the violent scenes, had to stare at the floor a few times. my heart was pounding in my chest for a few minutes after the scene just hearing it ughhh.. but overall I have to say that girl is one bad ass! in the movie and I have to say Daniel Craig, whoo hoo!! what an inspiration for aging beautifully. honess. anyway, the intro to the movie itself should win an award for something. ha I'm up WAY LATER than I should be tonight but it was fun to hang with austin buddy H and his bf JM tonight going to the movie downtown bricktown. as we left we noticed my cab light was on in my pickup, it wouldnt' start, just click click, so after we got back from the movie they jump started my truck and i drove around the block a bit etc... hopefully it'll be charged up enough to start up tomorrow. I have to drive over to H's place and find my cell phone I think I left it in his trunk or something (his battery is in his trunk)... anyway. I"m listening to this right now and it's awesome then going to bed!!! whoosh. hope all have a great Christmas eve day. :)

1 comment:

rugbysex said...

“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” by Swedish author Stieg Larsson is the first book in his trilogy “Millenium Series.” Larson died in 2004 and left all three books unpublished. They subsequently became best sellers.

Larsson witnessed the gang rape of a young girl when he was 15 and never forgave himself for not helping the girl whose name was Lisbeth, the main character of his books. The other two books are “The Girl Who Played with Fire” and “The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest.” All three books are well worth the read.

Cheers!