Friday, January 18, 2008

dan's things......



here are some pics of a recent purchase of shoes, and something I blogged about a while back.
First the shoes are Adidas running shoes I got on ebay and had shipped here, (isn't it awesome to have an APO box for mail here?!?) I put these suckers on yesterday right after getting them from the post office set up in one of the rooms downstairs in the barracks. Anyway, I'd been needing some for a LONG while. I ran so fast yesterday on the treadmill, so comfortable, and went 2.7 miles in 25 minutes. ah yeah
The next pic is of Porter travel luggage from Monocle magazine. (finally decided on the green).
I used the carry on during my trip over here, and plan to use only that on all the trips I take out of Kabul, serious, one carry one! I will do it. the other smaller bag was supposed to be for my laptop but , it must be for some small ass laptop, cause mine was way too big. however I use it every day to work and back for all my teaching stuff and ipod etc...
Go out and buy that magazine, tally - if you like BBC you may like the world news aspect of it, I dunno, and justin, you may like the design stuff it tries to write about, but not much about harley rides in there. and sean, you will like the over the top luxury items it advertises. ha.
anyway, I used to subscribe to Wallpaper, and I would have changed to subscribe to Monocle, but I was leaving the country etc.... so yeah, mom is going to mail them to me here.

No comments: