I got tagged by something gloden stays buddy so I think I'm supposed to ost 8 things that are sort of strange rare facts or secrets right? ok I'll give it a try:
1. I beat off twice today, once this morning and again after working out at gym (no one else was in the shower area at all this afternoon).
2. I once went 2 weeks straight without any jerking at all while living overseas after college. was quite a feat I must say.
3. I subscribe to the following magazines: Dwell, Architectural Digest, Wallpaper, New Yorker, Smithsonian, Western Interiors, and Details (but only because it came with one of the online chatlines I joined last fall, ha). I am considering Monocle next. please comment if you enjoy any of the same periodicals...
4. I was once in two seperate Wal-Mart commercials while attending college and working at WalMart in AR. one I"m in the toy aisle talking about CHristmas toys, and the other I'm behind the Jewelry counter. I was a big dork thinking back to how many times I had to repeat everything over and over.
5. I still don't have a cell phone and never have......maybe the iphone....nah I've never had an mp3 player either........
6. I have fantasized before about getting married and comletely dropping all gay friends off for the rest of my life, including my best bud in austin. I sort of now think if I ever got married it would only be after telling her first about attraction to guys and I doubt there are any girls out there who'd accept it. Also I consider sometimes killing this blog or deleting all the porn from my home computer. closet moments I'm sure someone else could relate to.
7. There are students I've remained in contact with and others I'm recently hearing from via facebook, and I'd probably do just about anything for any one of these kids if asked to. until I have my own I consider them my kids, it has to do with the amount of trust they have in me, the connection we made in the classroom, and their situation in general growing up in a private school and some with parents who were never home but always working or shopping and so the kids are sometimes left with the drivers or maids etc... anyway, the best thing is even though it was a missionary school overseas I taught at, these kids know I accept them regardless of what lifestyle they've chosen, i.e. living a life based on their faith or based on their friends and riches etc etc...I'm so proud of all of them in their various stages of college or careers and I often feel like I would be able to make them proud by getting married. I feel the same about my parents sometime, but not too seriously, they love me regardless that is very clear to me.
8. how personal are these supposed to be anyway... (hmm what else. I could mention about how on long road trips I take a large Arizona Ice tea bottle to piss into while driving so I don't have to stop. probably too much info at this point.)
how about the fact that every night before I can fall asleep I have to sleep with my stocking cap on. ha
well hope that counts for the 8 fact tag game, bloggers.